The Micro-current Facelift Facial
Introductory Price- (Ends July 31st)
1st TREATMENT (60 MINS) $90 (Reg. $120)
Micro current is a non surgical facelift anti aging treatment which is used to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Micro current is all about muscles. As we age, our muscles lose their shape and the skin starts sagging. Micro-current is like a work out for the muscles which improves the texture and appearance of the skin. It re- educates the muscles to tone and firm the skin. There is no down time for this facial.
What is micro current?
Micro current is a low level of electrical current that mirrors body’s own natural current. It accelerates cell production and stimulates collagen formation which then tightens the skin.
The number of sessions depends on age and skin condition. The effects of micro current are immediate and cumulative. Clients go through a series of treatments followed by regular maintenance to keep a more youthful appearance. Each time a treatment is performed the new contour maintains its position better and longer.
Micro current treatment can be done 2 weeks after Botox and fillers. A lot of clients and doctors see prolonged effects of Botox when using in conjunction with micro current..
Pacemaker, Pregnancy, Thrombosis, Phlebitis, Epilepsy, Active Cancer.
What should I expect from a Facial Sculpting Treatment?
• Diminishes or eliminates fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
• Hydrates and revitalizes skin, making it smoother and softer
• Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
• Rejuvenates the “pink glow” of youthful hues
• Visibly firms and contours, lifting the overall droop
• Tightens sagging jowls, doubling chins, and fatty cheeks
• Clears up or reduces acne
• Reduces the appearance of stretch marks & cellulite on the body
• Reduces scarring and dimpling from laser resurfacing
• Reduces dark circles or puffiness under eyes
• Reduces symptoms of Sinusitis, Rhinitis, and Rosacea.